Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday May 21, 2011

Another busy productive day.  Was very sore today so just 'futzed' around with computer and phone stuff most of the day.  Joanne and Dani went back to the US this morning, they are meeting friends of Joanne's that she hasn't seen in many, many years.  They were meeting at Applebees on Niagara Falls Blvd. for lunch.  Traffic is backed up going into US for almost 2 hours.  Good thing they gave themselves enough time.

I have been trying to solve a problem with the website, some characters display in a strange way.  Found out it has to do with how the browser encodes language.  The three that I use are Unicode and my main page was Western.  I changed all of the pages and redid the save and upload.  Worked for a bit but didn't last too long.  Back to the drawing board I'm afraid.

Dani and Jo were back about 2:30 to pick up their things and head back to London, Dani has to work at 5 so they have no time for much of a visit.

Ken put the top on the Gazebo and got out the chairs.  He picked up flowers yesterday and has them all planted now.  He has been so busy getting everything done.  He was under the house this morning cleaning up a real mess.  The insulation had fallen down, letting in some 'wee beasties'.  Hopefully now that will no longer be possible.

I am very tired by the time I crawl into bed and it doesn't take me long to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment