What a fun day it turned out to be. No golf this morning, tried to help a friend get her printer going but didn't have any luck with it, think I knew what the problem was, but didn't know how to correct it.
Also did some more research into another web site provider for our Black Creek website. Called hostpapa and got info from them.
Daughter sent me a text asking if I wanted to go 'dress' shopping with her this afternoon. Aurora needs a dress for her prom and we are looking in the US for one.
Afraid we didn't have any luck, things are pretty well picked over but anything we thought she would like was way, way, too much money and if they want to spend that much they can probably get something here at home.
By the time we finished checking out the Walden Galleria and the Boulevard Mall was completely pooped and ready to head home. Sue doesn't like to drive in the US so I drove her car. She has a nice little Kia Rio and it's very nice, handles well and a nice ride on the road.
Tonight I am off to a board meeting, sure hope it doesn't last too long as I am pretty pooped.
No comments:
Post a Comment